Your product or service solves a problem for a specific group of people. But how do you get them to buy from you… especially when most of them haven’t even heard of you?
The sales funnel is the journey that prospective buyers take… from never having heard of you before, all the way to the point when they hand over their money in exchange for the solution you offer. (And even beyond that point).
The most important part of any business is the sales funnel. It’s the “framework” around which you should build the rest of your business. Every business has a sales funnel but few businesses work intentionally to optimize them. But the benefits of mastering your sales funnel have a far-reaching impact in your business!
- You’ll get more prospective buyers — faster and easier and at less cost per lead
- You’ll earn more money, and more profit
- You’ll discover new ways to make more money from new and existing customers
- You’ll have an easy way to identify new opportunities, weigh them, and act on the right ones
- You’ll have a tool to help you know exactly what you should do every single day for your business to thrive
In my book The Sales Funnel Bible, I introduce you to the sales funnel and show you how to build one for your business. I reveal the fundamental strategies to master for a stronger sales funnel and a stronger business.
BUY THE BOOK ON AMAZON
(Print or Kindle)
WATCH THESE VIDEOS
- Learn more about your sales funnel with my Sales Funnel Quick Reference Guide PDF
- Create and manage your own sales funnel with my Sales Funnel Worksheet PDF
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your sales funnel with my Monthly Sales Funnel Check-up PDF
- Plan your business’ sales funnel for the next 3 months with my Quarterly Sales Funnel Breakthrough PDF
If you want to learn more, click here to see all of my blog posts about sales funnels.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK?
If you have questions or feedback, please contact me.
I’d love to hear from you! (Please note: I may use an edited version of your comments or feedback on my blog, along with your first name. I may not always be able to reply to you promptly (or at all). People share a lot of ideas with me, plus I have no shortage of my own, so I cannot guarantee that any feedback or ideas you share will be implemented, mentioned, or attributed to you.)