You have a solution to your reader’s problem… but it didn’t magically fall from the sky.
How did you discover it? How did you test it and implement it? How did it work for you? How much effort was it?
Telling your discovery story does a number of things:
- It makes your copy more compelling by telling a story.
- It adds legitimacy to your offer by making it seem true (because people like to believe authentic sounding stories).
- It makes you into more of a human being, and thus, makes your reader like you more.
- It makes the solution seem implementable to others.
- It emphasizes the cost of self-discovery as well as the value of fast-tracking to invest in your solution.
(Hey! While you’re here, check out my other copywriting tips for persuasion secrets and psychology hacks to increase conversions.)