This is the first “normal” week I’ve had in a month. The past 4 weeks have been pretty crazy: I spoke three times in the past month (and there’s always a lot of work that goes into into those), plus a bit of travel, plus the catching-up involved after each speech… my speaking is done for a bit and I have a full week of work ahead of me and I plan to knock out a BUNCH of work!
Here are a few of the things I’m working on for clients…
- Articles and blogs for several real estate investing clients.
- Sales letters for a couple of clients — for real estate investors and for a training company.
- An ebook for a real estate investor.
- A print book for a service business.
- Editing work that I’m wrapping up for a financial firm.
- Content marketing strategy for a real estate investor.
That’s going to keep me busy all week so I’m going to sign off and get to work.