Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was great. I confess: I spent a good chunk of Saturday and Sunday catching up on work that I intended to finish last week. That’s not always how I want to work (I like having at least one day to recharge mentally, since I find that I write better when I do) but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
Now it’s the new week and it’s time to rock out more work!
And this week is going to be extra exciting because I have two personal challenges I’m running concurrently:
I have a writing challenge that I’m doing to push myself to stay focused and write a specific amount of work each day. And, my wife and I have a workout challenge in which we’re each trying to push ourselves to workout daily on a very difficult exercise routine.
So, what am I working on this week? Same as usual (but more of it because of my challenge!)
- I’m writing chapters for a couple of books (200 page 6×9 print books) for real estate investors.
- I’m writing a couple of reports (most stuff that people will use as downloadable enticements to encourage email subscriptions.
- I’ve got blog posts galore that I’m writing for clients (as an added bonus, I’m starting to pre-write content for April, just to get ahead of the game).
- I’m writing a bunch of copy for a real estate investing magazine — the content is due April 1 and the issue is being published in May.
- And along with all this client work, I’m cranking out some content for my own businesses — too much to mention here but it includes autoresponders, blog posts, and website copy.
Stay busy, my friends!