Hope you had a great weekend… And a STRONG start to the week!
It’s Presidents Day in the US and in the province where I live, it’s Louis Riel day (which is kind of a made-up holiday but that’s a long story). Anyway, it might be a day off for you but it’s not for me! I’m rocking out a bunch of work today to set the pace for a productive week.
Here are a few of the things I’m working on this week:
- Writing a sales letter for a client’s real estate investing event
- Writing commercials scripts for a client who is recording commercials for HGTV
- Writing blog posts for six different investors
- Building out a real estate investing site that I bought recently (part of a partnership with another investor
- Pushing forward on a couple of books for a couple of clients
- Doing some lead extraction for a client who has a big list and needs to narrow down his list into more targeted segments
- I have my own two books that I’m writing, which were put on hold over that past few weeks while I caught up on some things and went away for a bit. But now I’m back and pushing these forward!
And a few other things of course!
Well, that’s all the time I have to chat. Time to pour myself another mug of coffee and get back at it!