Another week to rock it out!
This week is all about one thing: CATCH-UP.
I spent last week working on a client’s book. We’re in the final stages of reviewing and editing. Okay, I did other work too but the review and edit was my primary effort.
And I’m happy to report that I’m *almost* done. There are just a few more things to wrap and then I read through one more time and send to the publishers. The stuff still to be done are just a few last minute changes — no big deal. It will be so nice to finish this up. I love writing books but this is the hardest part.
I’m also working on…
- A couple of magazine articles for a real estate investing magazine.
- A series of blog posts for a real estate investing membership site.
- A bunch more review (ack!) but this time on some ebooks that I wrote for a client.
- I’m also building a sales funnel for a professional speaker so I’m putting together his ad campaign and the sales letter that the ads will drive people to.
- A report on a region of Canada that may experience a real estate boom in the next few years — I’m writing this for a client that develops properties there.
- So far I’ve talked about stuff I’m doing for clients but I have a few projects for my own business and I’m pushing those forward as well, although a big piece of what needs to happen right now is triaging a huge amount of opportunities down to just a few things that I can focus on.
Yeah, it’s going to be a pretty sweet week! Stay productive!