Somehow I ended up scheduling a handful of projects that are all due today. I try not to let that happen very often but somehow it happened… and I’ll roll with it. So I’m kicking off the day with the following projects:
- Writing the first draft of some web copy for a real estate investment firm
- Writing the first draft of a sales letter and report for a real estate investment firm (a different one)
- Writing the first draft of a report for a real estate financing company
Assuming that I survive the day, I’ll go to bed tonight and get up tomorrow and this is what I have to tackle for the rest of the week:
- Outlining a book for a mortgage broker
- Wrapping up (possibly the final edit — or VERY close to it) a book for a real estate investor
- Wrapping up 2 articles, that I’m writing with a co-writer, for financial advisors
- Revising 2 reports for one of my brands and working on early drafts of two others — both of these need to launch at the end of the month
- Pushing forward with my 100 Proposals in 100 Days challenge. (And I think I need to do an update on my blog, don’t I? Okay, that’s coming.)
I have a few other things I could work on but it’s safe to assume that this will take me the rest of the week… and probably Saturday as well. :) It looks like a scorching hot week, as well, so I’m excited to be working in my cool, air conditioned basement to escape the heat!
Hope you have a productive week!