This is my first full 5-day work week in… 4 weeks? Maybe 5? That’s what the summer is all about: A little extra chaos to make things interesting.
Here are a few things I’m hammering away on this week:
- Still pushing on my 100 Proposals In 100 Days personal challenge. Haven’t missed a day yet although I came very close to missing one last week! I’m really enjoying the challenge but it’s definitely a challenge sometimes! Check out Update #1 and Update #2 for some of the lessons I’m learning along the way. As I’ve hinted in those updates, I need to do more magazine proposals and a fewer ongoing-work proposals.
- Wrapping up an ebook that a client and I had started a while ago (and then was put on hold while he was traveling).
- Wrapping up an ebook that I wrote with a joint venture partner about how to become a freelance writer. We’re posting it on WarriorForum this week, I believe.
- Jamming on a handful of print books — editing my Sales Funnel Bible, continuing on a book for financial advisors, starting up a book that I’m co-writing with a real estate investor, and continuing on a book that I’m writing for a mortgage broker client. I can’t believe I just put all of things in one sentence. I really minimizes the amount of real work required! :)
- My 100 Proposals in 100 Days challenge has resulted in some more work, so I’m doing some writing this week for a real estate investor and a mortgage app developer.
- Writing some direct mail for a credit expert.
That’s a good description of what I’m focused on this week. There’s some other stuff, too, but this is about 80% of my attention this week.