Had a great weekend visiting with friends who we haven’t seen in nearly 15 years. (We’re friends on Facebook but we haven’t seen them in person for a decade and a half). Good times; saying goodbye to them this morning as they return home.
This is an interesting week to work: It’s Canada Day today (so it’s technically a day off for most Canadians) but because most of my clients are American, things tend to quiet down on US holidays… and July 4th is coming up shortly.
Happy National Celebration Day to my Canadian and American friends this week! :)
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- I’m working on a book for a mortgage broker.
- I’m putting the finishing touches on an ebook (which is part of a joint venture I’m doing with someone else… I’ll post about that when it goes live).
- I’m starting on a book (or maybe an ebook?), which is a joint venture between a real estate investor and I.
- It’s the beginning of the month so I have a bit of administration work and invoicing to do from last month.
- My Sales Funnel Bible book is kind of stalled in the editing process right now. I hate it when that happens so I’m mentioning it here to embarrass myself to work on it again. I think the problem is: I’m just doing a spelling and grammar edit on the book but I’ve got a lot of other things cooking right now that the book gets deprioritized every day. Grrrr!
- And, of course, I’m pushing forward on my 100 proposals in 100 days challenge. I’ll give you an update on that a little later in the week.