Last week was a week of mixed productivity. Some days I was really focused and hammered out a ton of work. But toward the end of the week it started to rain.
I was a little edgy about the potential for flooding where I lived. Fortunately, all is okay here. (The south side of the city got pretty wet but I’m in the northeast so all we got was rain but thing catastrophic). But I was worried for a bit. Plus the city where my parents live got very wet and my parents nearly had a disaster of their own. And farther west, in the Calgary Alberta area, many of my friends were impacted or evacuated because of the floods there… and I watched that happen in real time.
In spite of my on-again/off-again productivity last week, I ended up in pretty good shape and now that the forecast is pretty warm and dry for today and tomorrow. (Rain from Wednesday through to the end of the week, though).
So here’s what I’m working on this week:
- I’m writing some content for a debt and credit expert, including blogs, articles, and a promotional email.
- I’m wrapping up an ebook that I’m nearly done — it’s part of a joint venture I’m doing over at Warrior Forums. You should see a post from me about that in the next week or two.
- I’m hammering out some promotional work, including the possibility outsourcing some lead-generation efforts, for some real estate investor copywriting I’m doing.
- Some of the work I didn’t get done last week that I need to catch up on: (1) Finish editing my book. (2) Write some initial content for a mortgage broker’s book.
- I’m also waiting on a half-dozen projects that clients are reviewing. The projects are floating around out there and they should probably start to trickle back this week.
- Last but not least, I’m doing some copywriting for real estate investors — direct mail, landing pages, and a report.