The end of January… already? Yikes! Better kick it up a notch.
At the beginning of the year I set a bunch of daily goals for myself. Now that we’re near the end of the month, I’m reviewing my progress. In some of the goals, I’m hitting them daily or almost daily. But with other goals, I’m really struggling to hit them. In fact, with two goals, I’ve only hit them less than half the time. But they are achievable, I just don’t get to them. That tells me something: It tells me that those particular goals are ones that I really struggle with doing. So I need to rethink how I’m going to do them and try to find a way to light a fire under my ass on them. The results are important to me (but apparently not important enough to do them… yet).
So here is what I’m working on this week:
- It’s month-end, so I’m invoicing clients
- I’m brainstorming a book for a mortgage broker
- I’m putting a bunch of pieces in place for the real estate investing copywriter brand I’ve been building.
- I’m continuing to push through on a real estate investor’s book and on my own book.
- I have a couple of reports to start — one for an investment site and one for a joint venture I’m in.
- Plus my wife is still sick so I have to take care of her! :)