A great way to build your business is to offer a free ecourse that prospective clients can subscribe to. Debt collectors and accounts receiveable professionals can use the same idea for their business. This profession has an added bonus — they can provide ecourses to their customers (businesses) and to the people they are collecting from (if there is a way to further monetize that group).
Here are 10 ecourse ideas for collections agents.
- Collections best practices to deploy so you don’t have to send as many of your customers to a debt collector.
- Trends in debt collection that every business owner should know.
- Different ways to transact payment that minimize receivables.
- How to talk professionally to a customer on the phone even if they owe you a lot of money.
- Troubleshooting your in-house debt collection techniques to collect more money sooner.
- 10 things that are illegal for your in-house debt collectors to do.
- Small business debt collection: How start-ups and small businesses can still collect money owed to them.
- How to train your staff to better qualify buyers so that receivables are minimized.
- What debt can do to your credit score and why you should pay off debt.
- How to get out of debt and improve your credit score.