Selling insurance is hard! People don’t think they need it (until it’s too late). You know the value of insurance but it’s hard to talk about the worst case scenario all the time! One way to help is to use ecourses to establish your credibility and build a relationship with prospective clients. You might not be able to get them thinking about insurance in one conversation or marketing piece but, over time, you can help connect important things in life with the need for insurance.
Here are 10 ecourses an insurance broker should write. Notice how many of these ecourse ideas start with a fairly neutral topic that is of great importance to your customer. Then slowly (over several lessons) connect that topic to the need for insurance.
- (For auto insurance brokers) How to take prolong the life of your car and improve its resale value
- (For life insurance brokers) Top recipes and fitness tips to stay healthy
- (For life insurance brokers — especially to elderly customers) How to be a long-distance grandparent
- (For house insurance brokers) The most-stolen items in a house and how to keep your house from being robbed
- (For auto insurance brokers) Top ways to keep your car from being stolen
- (For health insurance brokers) Are you doing these 9 risky habits (that most people do every day?)
- (For fire insurance brokers) Easy ways to teach your children about fire saftey
- (For pet insurance brokers) How to care for your pet
- (For travel insurance brokers) Tips for a stress-free vacation
- (For life insurance brokers targeting a local audience) Tips for saving money around town