What an awesome week last week! A client DUMPED a ton of new projects on my desk and I’ve rolled up my sleeves and I’m cranking through them. The hardest part for me right now is finding the balance between what needs to get done NOW, what needs to get done later, and what I would like to spend my time doing (i.e. writing my book, etc.). All are priorities but it’s really turning into a delicate balance of time management.
Here are some highlights:
- Developing a mastermind brand for a real estate investor.
- Writing a mastermind sales letter for a real estate investor (different project than the one above).
- Writing 10 ebooks. (Yikes! I just counted and didn’t realize it was that many… better get going!)
- Developing an e-course for a credit repair expert
- Develop a series of email sequences for a real estate investor and for an investing website
- Push three print books forward — one book (for a credit repair expert) is in its final stages; one book (for a real estate investor) is in its early stages; and one book (for me!) is right in the middle.
- And I have 3 articles to write about investments
- I should probably start writing November’s work, too!