Even though you likely serve a local clientele, that doesn’t mean you can’t excel online. You can grow your local practice using ebooks, or you can broaden your client base by selling some of these ebooks.
In the list below, I’ll use “Springfield” as an example of how to use local-specific content in some of your ebooks. Obviously you’ll want to exchange “Springfield” for the name of the area you serve.
Also, I’ve used the words “accountant” but you will probably want to only include the title that best describes you.
- What to look for in an accountant
- How to become a successful accountant
- 10 ways to save money on your taxes WITHOUT having to use an accountant
- How to start and grow your business in Springfield
- The 7 most common financial problems most Springfield businesses face (and how to solve them)
- The 9 quick wins you’ll get when you first starting working with an accountant (and what you’ll need to do before hand)
- How to start a Springfield business with less than $1,000
- A simple guide to understanding and interpreting your own financials
- 18 ways to increase profit in your business
- The must-have team for success as a Springfield business