I don’t normally watch a lot of sports but yesterday was the Grey Cup (Canadian Football, FYI) and some friends invited my wife and I over. We had a good time but I ate waaay too much. Bleh. This week started strong with a couple of new assignments from clients, plus some talk about upcoming projects.
Here are some highlights of what I’m doing this week:
- Writing some articles for the good folks over at MetalsNews. (I write a lot of expert interview-style reports).
- Still plugging away on a couple of print books for real estate investors.
- Doing a lot of work this week to help Mark Evans DM wrap up a big project. (More on that in the future).
- LOTS of follow-up on projects that are in the review process with clients right now. (If you’re a client and you’re reviewing some of my writing, you can probably expect an email from me later this week!
- … Plus all the regular stuff that keeps me busy each week!