I’ve just had an insanely busy weekend. I landed six new clients in the past two weeks so I’ve been scrambling to get on top of their work. (I can handle much more than six clients — but usually the work is spaced out a little more!!!). I’m really excited about this week — there are lots of opportunities I’m pursing and although I’ve a plan for 2012 for a while now, I’m starting to add more detail to that plan and put some of the pieces in place.
Here are some highlights of projects I’m working on this week:
- Completing a squeeze letter, sales page, and autoresponders
- Continuing on two print books for two real estate investors
- Starting a futures trading e-newsletter for a client
- Writing some articles for a credit union about the basics of investing
- Contributing to a stock picks blog for a client
- Oh, and I also have a lunch scheduled for a client from way, way back… we’re meeting to throw around the idea of working together again!