Your sales funnel is the most important asset in your business (and yet, it’s one of the most overlooked aspects in many businesses, too!).
With a fast flowing, well-connected sales funnel, you’ll sell more products or services in less time and at less cost, resulting in higher revenue and higher profit. No other part of your business has as much significance on the survival of your business than your sales funnel.
When you understand and master your sales funnel, you create new opportunities to:
- Focus your various marketing and social media efforts on the most promising areas (without wasting time or money on marketing that delivers zero business benefit).
- Reduce your lead generation effort while increasing the quality and quantity of leads.
- Qualify your prospects faster and more accurately and send through the best prospects (while making money even on the ones who don’t qualify).
- Sell more — and more often — to customers who turn into eager evangelists; increase cash flow and profit.
- Reduce your expenses by focusing on only the most effective marketing and selling efforts.
- Automate your business to save effort and to allow you to put your focus elsewhere on your business.
And that’s not all. A sales funnel should be the backbone of your business, from which all other aspects of your business spring forth. Your sales should be tied into your sales funnel (which might sound like a funny statement, but many businesses aren’t set up that way). Your marketing should be tied into your sales funnel. Your customer service efforts should b tied into your sales funnel. Your accounting should be tied into your sales funnel. Everything your business does should be done with the sales funnel in mind.
When that happens — when you start with a sales funnel and move outward — you create a tightly integrated, low-cost, high profit business model that is focused on results.