View the big list of clients below, and check out my occasional Portfolio blogs posts that list case studies, answers to questions I’m asked, client spotlights or something I’ve published. Be sure to view my long list of testimonials as well.
BIG LIST OF CLIENTS AND WRITING
For IT company Hewlett-Packard (HP): I provided content and strategy during a proprietary software installation for an insurance company. The software was designed to help the insurance company’s network of brokers sell more products. The project was successfully completed and I went on to do additional work for HP and the insurance company.
For the Canadian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association: I wrote articles for their members’ magazine, Private Capital. Download a copy of Private Capital magazine (8 Mb) to read my work.
For a Philadelphia-based Sun East Federal Credit Union: I wrote articles for their members’ magazine, Aspire, covering topics of interest to their members — consumer debt, home insurance, real estate buying/selling, saving money, and more.
For a California-based property management company: I wrote web copy as part of a merger and launch of their new internet presence. I drafted content, provided insight into its value and placement, and worked the content from the initial visioning-stage all the way through approval and publication. I also performed some internet marketing research to help guide their future marketing efforts. The clients reported that they were busy with work and have recently picked up a large deal.
For an Alberta-based oil industry magazine: I wrote articles about the oil industry, including an analysis of the oil price, a review of the history of oil industry in Canada, and a review of several companies that work in the oil industry. Download this PDF of one of the articles I wrote for the magazine on the topic of oil prices (3 Mbs).
For a penny stock blog: I ghostwrote penny stock and investing blog posts and newsletters. I researched assigned penny stocks and provided information that investors could use as part of their due diligence process. Most of the penny stocks were in the bio-tech sector.
For a credit union leasing and financing company: I created content to assist in streamlining their sales funnel. This was part of a larger effort to restructure their organization to become more efficient and to provide better service to a growing number of clients.
For a social network of attorneys and accountants involved in the buying and selling of businesses: I developed a sales funnel, assisted in brand development, and wrote web copy. I wrote content for all aspects of the sales funnel including advertising copy, online marketing copy, sales and customer service training copy, a social media marketing plan.
For an international real estate investment company: I re-engineered their sales funnel and assisted them in a transition to a different business model. I revised their website to improve sales funnel performance. I integrated search engine optimization, wrote web copy, wrote video scripts, wrote articles, and wrote educational content (including manuals, ebooks, reports, and a new investor package). Download this PDF, which includes one of the reports I wrote for this company (127Kb).
For a California-based real estate professional: I ghostwrote a print book, articles, and search engine optimized web content. His book was used to position him in the industry as he built a firm with the long-term business goal of training a team of real estate professionals.
For a Manitoba-based real estate professional: I researched and developed initial brand message content and wrote web content to get her career started and to help set her apart from the competition. We worked through her initial sales funnel to identify who her target market would be and how she would get the word out. Today, she is a busy, award-winning real estate professional.
For a popular real estate consultant: I wrote web copy, seminar content, and reports combining the consultant’s brand with a focus on burgeoning social media trends that real estate professionals could use in their businesses.
For an Alberta-based real estate professional: I wrote web copy to position the real estate professional as a go-to expert for homebuyers and homesellers.
For a Texas-based foreclosure and bankruptcy attorney: I ghostwrote blogs about foreclosures and bankruptcy, exploring a combination of how-to content with timely news coverage of changes and trends in foreclosure.
For a Canada-based credit guru: I ghostwrote a print-based credit book showing Canadians consumers how to get out of debt, improve credit scores, rebuild credit, and make more money.
For a provincial credit union system: I wrote internal documentation and communication for upper management and executive-level staff. I assisted in the development of weekly branch manager briefing documentation.
For an international leasing company: I consulted in the re-deployment of their sales funnel from a broad-based target market to a niche market, and I developed a successful direct mail campaign to generate more sales from the new target market. I also created employee training documentation and fundraising reports.
For a FOREX fund management company: I wrote web copy, online and magazine articles, press releases, presentations, and a new investor package. I also advised the company in sales funnel development, brand creation and development, and public relations opportunities.
Article: Four Value-Added Real Estate Services.
For a Connecticut-based mortgage broker: I wrote regular weekly articles that appeared in local newspapers. I also provided speech content, web content, and brand advice.
For a Las Vegas-based real estate development company: I researched and reported on new real estate construction around the US, focusing in on condominiums as a real estate investment.
Article: Real Riches From Digital Downloads.
For a real estate investor specializing in probates: I wrote an ebook as a larger part of a very successful probate training course he offers to aspiring real estate investors.
For a FOREX system reseller: I ghostwrote search engine optimized articles to attract more traffic to his site in this highly competitive industry.
For a credit counselor: I ghostwrote an ebook about improving credit scores by understanding and repairing consumer credit reports.
For a Florida-based accountant firm: I wrote regular web copy and blogs to help strengthen their brand and educate their clientele, particularly through a significant transition in the business.
For a Texas-based real estate company: I ghostwrote web copy, a free report, and a paid ebook that the client would use to help position the company as an expert and generate additional revenue.
For a UK short-term lending firm: I ghostwrote web articles to educate prospects, generate more clients and provide search engine optimization (SEO) benefit.
For a real estate attorney: I ghostwrote direct mail copy and offline marketing content to build their client-base.
For an Emini day-trading software developers: I wrote web copy, blogs, email newsletters and articles. (The company also ran another site called ProEdgeTraders, and you can read some of the content I wrote for that site — Trading 101: What do Daily High/Low/Open/Close prices tell me?, Futures Trading 101: What Do Bollinger Bands Tell Me?, Seven Disciplines in Futures Trading, Buying and selling in futures trading, Basic investing concept: ROI, Fundamental versus technical analysis in futures trading, Futures trading supply and demand, and A brief overview of futures markets and investing).
For a foreclosure assistance company: I ghostwrote press releases and web copy to help generate web traffic and position the company as a valued resource for homeowners who are facing the difficulty of foreclosure.
For a Canadian term insurance price-comparison site: I wrote web copy to achieve a combination of search engine optimization and an increase in the number of first-page visitors to click into the site.
For a FOREX trading educator: I ghostwrote articles, blogs, and web copy to help the company attract new students with the opportunity of FOREX and train those students in the trading of FOREX.
For a Calgary-based women’s magazine: I provided editorial direction and editing services for the magazine’s flagship issue, and I wrote an article about personal finance and investing.
For an automobile insurance company: I wrote sales funnel documentation to assist the broker network in selling the company’s insurance products. My work covered new products that were being introduced as well as content and content strategy to assist the company in a restructuring of departments.
For a real estate marketer: I wrote direct mail copy, web copy, reports, search engine optimized articles, and social media content to grow the customer base and re-engage dormant customers. (Click here to read a press release I wrote for this company).
For an investor relations firm: I ghostwrote web copy for their website to help position the new company as an invaluable firm for new customers.
For a penny stock information site: I wrote web copy, email newsletters, articles, and press releases. I provided content that examined penny stock trading opportunities as well as showed readers how to invest in penny stocks.
For a popular West-coast real estate trainer: I ghostwrote ebooks, reports, articles, and newsletters, which educated real estate agents and helped them to provide additional expert advisory services to their clients.
For an investment education firm: I wrote articles, blogs, web copy, and reports. View the following blog posts I provided for the company: Weird penny stock alert, Understanding market capitalization (part 1), Understanding market capitalization (part 2), plus several other blog posts. I also wrote a report as part of a collaboration they had with an online brokerage firm.
For a home warranty company: I ghostwrote web copy, articles, whitepapers, and press releases, and I advised the company in their sales funnel development. I later helped the company through a rebranding process prior to their acquisition by another company. You can read some of the initial articles I wrote this company here: Home Warranty: The 5 Reasons You Need to Get One Today, The Home Warranty Doctor Is In!, Consumer Revolution in the Home Warranty Industry, and When Bad Things Happen to Good Homeowners.
For weekly investment newsletter TopStockGurus: I ghostwrote the newsletter for email subscribers. Download a file of newsletters I wrote for this company.
For a micro cap magazine: I ghostwrote articles about micro cap investments.
For an income fund: I wrote web copy, employee training content, reports, blog posts. Later, I created and delivered on a social media marketing plan.
For a CEO Stock Watch company: I ghostwrote web copy and articles.
For a mortgage comparison website: I wrote articles.
For a real estate investing expert: I wrote an ebook about real estate investing.
For an Arizona-based real estate agent: I ghostwrote an ebook about mortgages.
For a real estate financing and investment firm: I ghostwrote web copy.
For an online bookkeeping site: I developed their sales funnel, assisted in brand development, wrote web copy and blogs for online bookkeeping software, wrote and advised on public relations strategy, and assisted with partner service-provider content.
For an Australia-based credit card information site: I wrote articles and web copy.
For an investment and finance education site: I wrote ebooks and sales pages.
Article: How to Understand the Stock Market.
For an Africa-based business magazine: I ghostwrote a report on the financial challenges and opportunities in Africa.
For a Texas-based collection agency: I wrote search engine optimized web articles.
For a Manitoba-based real estate investor: I ghostwrote blog content and consulted on investor relations and financial management.
For a Northeast regional bank/trust company: I wrote brochures and marketing material.
For one of the world’s largest software companies: I wrote sales training content to assist account reps when selling financial and risk management software.
For a charitable organization that gives away homes to veterans: I wrote website content, direct response content, and online marketing and awareness content.
For a Toronto-based mortgage lender: I ghostwrote web copy.
For a real estate investor: I wrote print books, ebooks, reports, autoresponders, blog posts, press releases, and direct response sales letters. I also built sales funnels for some of his digital products and advised him through the creation and development of several products.
For a swing trading expert: I ghostwrote a series of ebooks and sales letters about swing trading.
For a local branch of a Canadian-based discount brokerage: I wrote seminar content packages for seminar attendees and helped the branch streamline their sales funnel. I also wrote some internal documentation as part of a rapid expansion.
Article: What Are Sin Stocks?.
For a weekly stock pick ezine: I selected stocks and wrote about them, bringing them to the attention of the 25,000+ subscriber base and highlighting the need to do further due diligence on those particular stocks.
For an Australia-based short-term lender: I wrote search engine optimized articles targeted to a specific consumer market.
For a Texas-based tax attorney: I ghostwrote search engine optimized blogs and articles about the US tax system, the IRS, how to handle tax problems, and celebrity tax problems.
For a venture capital blog: I wrote several blog posts about private equity, venture capital, and how to value a company.
For a Toronto-based gold-reseller: I ghostwrote search engine optimized web articles.
For a company that helps to sell businesses: I ghostwrote an ebook about financing businesses to raise capital.
For a real estate flipper and flip consultant: I ghostwrote a series of blogs posts for two separate blogs.
For a start-up education company: I ghostwrote business financing content, explaining the terms sheet of a business financing and how a start-ups could understand and structure terms sheets to attract investors and protect their business.
For an independent broker at the World Equity Group: I wrote web content to help position him as a trusted authority for his prospects.
For a wholesale real estate investor: I wrote downloadable content to educate real estate investing students in the real estate wholesaling process.
For a real estate investor specializing in foreclosures: I ghostwrote web content that educated prospective clients and provided search engine optimization benefit for higher ranking.
For 401k Certified Independent Investment Advisors: I wrote online and offline marketing copy the company used to educate prospective clients.
For a term life insurance company: I wrote press releases aimed at a very specific target audience.
For a credit counselor: I ghostwrote content including autoresponders.
For a futures strategies trading software firm: I ghostwrote web content and newsletters to help the client sell more of its futures trading software. The company was later acquired by another firm.
For a network of health insurance brokers: I ghostwrote web content with a double emphasis on search engine optimization and client education.
For a structured whole life insurance broker: I ghostwrote articles and a report to help the client create a more efficient sales funnel while educating readers about the “Bank On Yourself” concept.
For a Vancouver-based real estate agent: I ghostwrote web copy explaining and promoting their new brand as part of a strategic shift into a new market.
For a Credit Union marketing firm: I wrote investing and financial content for credit union newsletters.
For a gold bullion investing and information membership site: I ghostwrote direct response sales copy, newsletters, blog posts, and articles, plus I advised on their sales funnel.
For an investment blog: I wrote articles about specific stock picks, using fundamental and technical analysis for the long and short recommendations.
Article: 5 Laws of Marketing ROI.
For a real estate investor software client: I wrote the sales copy, autoresponders, web copy, ebooks, reports, and promotional copy. I assisted the client through the branding transition and I advised the client on their sales funnel.
For a well-known credit expert and author: I wrote a variety of content, including blogs and articles for several sites, plus I assisted her in writing the sequel to her popular book.
For weekly investment newsletter Investing News Weekly: I ghostwrote the newsletter for email subscribers. Download a file of newsletters I wrote for this company.
For an Iowa-based DJ: I wrote content for the Lead stage, Prospect stage, and Customer stage of their sales funnel.
For a Wisconsin-based web-design and SEO firm: I wrote sales funnel content and search-engine-optimized content for their website and their client’s websites.
For a marketing firm: I wrote website content and an ebook for their sales funnel.
For well-known internet marketer Louis Allport: I wrote articles and blog posts.
For a beef bacon producer: website content and a report as they launched their business.
For an infoproduct company SureFireWealth: I wrote ebooks and sales funnel content for their website.
For a virtual assistant company Contemporary VA: I helped them launch by writing website content, reports, and sales funnel content.
For a parking payment processing company: I wrote sales content for their website.
For Solowave: I wrote their business plan.
For well-known internet marketer Stephen Pierce: I wrote ebooks and sales letters.
Article: 5 Social Media Marketing Strategy Tips.
For social app creator Social Control: I wrote sales funnel including website content and social media content.
For an Ireland-based web design and SEO form: I wrote articles.
For The Success Network: I wrote ebooks and training material.
For an Orlando-based web design firm: I wrote content for their website and their client’s websites.
For freelance website FreelanceWeekly: I wrote content for their website and blog.
Article: Grow Your Business With Google Trends.
For well-known internet marketer Jeff Walker (creator of the Product Launch Formula): I wrote articles and blog posts.
For telecom company MTS Allstream: I technical content for their staff.
For autobody company The Boyd Group: I wrote website content, internal training material, social medial content, online marketing content, and direct mail content.
For a Winnipeg-based charitable organization: I developed a print-based marketing and social media marketing plan and wrote their website and internal training content.
For a Manitoba-based telemarketing firm: I wrote sales training ebook and online marketing content.
For a metals and mining investments new site: I wrote articles and reports about mining investments. Read some of my articles here:
- Mercenary Geologist Mickey Fulp: Preparing for Financial Armageddon
- Tasman Metals Has Excellent Rare Element Properties and an exciting Story to Tell
- Great Western Minerals is Growig Fast With Its Rare Earths Mine-to-Market Model
- Darwin Resources Has a Head Start In Peru
- Rio Novo Gold Goes Big
- From Gold Pan to Gold Mine: How Sutter Gold Got Started and Where it’s Headed
- Copper Mountain Mining Corp: Walking in the Footsteps of Successful Copper Mines
- Orvana Minerals Corp – Gold and Copper Producer: Smart People Doing the Right Things… and It Shows
- Alhambra Resources (TSX-V: ALH): a World-Class Gold Target in the World’s Very Significant Gold Mineralization Belts in Kazakhstan
- Why Mickey Fulp Thinks Uranium is the Next Big Thing
- Why Tantalus Rare Earths? … Wolfgang Hampel is Interviewed
- Copper, Gold, Uranium, Molybdenum: Polar Star Mining: Excelling in Chile
- Gold Royalty and Shale Oil Companies, Bullion Monarch Mining and EnShale Inc.: A Winning Combination
- Capital Gold Corp: Junior is Growing Up
- Kevin Bambrough of Sprott Resource Corporation Shares His Insight on Successful Investing
- Sutter Gold Mining (TSX-V: SGM) is Building on History
- David Morgan, a leading silver expert, says investors should be in silver
- Brent Cook Talks about How to Turn Rocks into Money
- NioGold Is Starting Phase 2 of Its Project on the Heels of Good Drill Results
- Eagle Hill Exploration: Quebec’s Big Golden Play
- Estrella Gold is Mastering the Prospect Generator Model Generating Shareholder Value
- Mickey Fulp Believes 2012 Will Be a Good Year for Commodities
- EverBank’s Frank Trotter Has a Prescription for a Healthy Portfolio
- Gold, Platinum, Diamonds and Volcanic Massive Sulphide (VMS) Deposits, a Future Possibility for Barker Minerals
- Spun off from Mawson Resources, Darwin Resources Has a Head Start in Peru
- Jim Letourneau Gives Us a “Big Picture” Overview of Natural Gas
- QRS Capital Corp is Focusing on Latin America
- Miranda Gold Partners With Agnico-Eagle to Fund Gold Exploration
- Peter Schiff Sees Gold and Silver as the Answer to Economic Struggles
- Paul Van Eeden is Bullish on the US Dollar
- Keith Schaefer Gives Us an Expert’s View into the Oil and Gas Industry
- StockNewsNow Helps Microcaps Get Exposure and Helps Investors Get Educated
- At the Hard Assets Conference in San Francisco, Al Korelin Tells Us where He Likes To Invest
- Kevin Bambrough of Sprott Resource Corporation Shares His Insight on Successful Investing
- Flinders Resources is a new IPO with a high grade graphite play and a fast path to cash flow
- Leonard Melman shares his view on the coming economic crisis and how investors can prepare
- Roger Wiegand Forecasts Gold and Silver up
- Jon Nadler: An Investment Superstar
- Equitas Resources Corp., led by CEO Jay Roberge, is Pioneering the Partnership Model
- Adrian Day: Watching Metals, Investing Cautiously, Sticking with What He Knows
- Goldrush Resources Exploring in Gold-Rich Regions of Burkina Faso in West Africa
- Avanti Mining focuses on Molybdenum: An Experienced Gold Manager Turns His Attention to Molybdenum
- CuOro Resources Wants to Be a First Copper Mover in Colombia
- Castillian Resources (TSX-V: CT) Has Narrowed Its Focus and Is Working on a Big Gold Resource
- Sulliden Gold Corp’s Scott Moore, VP of Corporate Development – Low Cost, Low Capital Gold Project in Peru
- Aurcana Delivers Good News of Increasing Silver Production for Investors
- Commerce Resources’ President, David Hodge Discusses Critical Minor Metals with Plenty of Long-Term Upside
- Mickey Fulp’s PDAC Presentation Gives Investors Tips to Evaluate Stocks
- Cambridge House is Getting Ready for the Vancouver Investment Conference
- Rick Rule Forecasts Cheaper Junior Resource Stocks… And is Ready to Buy
- Tembo Gold Corp Starts a Drill Program that Follows in the Footsteps of Artisanal Miners
- Rick Rule Has Bad News and Good News for Investors
- NioGold’s (TSX-V: NOX) Rock Lefrançois, President and COO, Has Some Good News… and It’s only Getting Started
- If Oil and Gas Are So Plentiful Now, Why Are They Still So Expensive?
- Mickey Fulp is Bearish for the Near Term
- Brent Cook Explains the Two Challenges of Investing in Resource Companies
- StockNewsNow’s Shelly Kraft is Still Bullish on China
- Adrian Day Bullish on Junior Resources
- Mickey Fulp is Expecting a Short-Term Tax Loss Sell-off but is Bullish Overall
- Great Western Minerals is Growing Fast with its Rare Earths Mine-to-Market Model
- Mickey Fulp is Cautiously Optimistic and Paying Close Attention to Uranium
- Lawrence Roulston Asserts – NOW Is the Time To Buy Quality Resource Stocks
- San Francisco Hard Assets Investment Conference Is a Success, Says Organizer Jonathan Moore
- PDAC Prepares for the 2013 Convention
- Thom Calandra Sees Better Times Ahead for Junior Resource Stocks
- Danielle Park Warns of a Continuing Downturn and an Extended Bear Market
- The Markets Might Be Beaten up, but That’s Good News for Mickey Fulp
- Mickey Fulp Shares His Investing Criteria – and Adds a New One