I love financial fiction.
I love stories about the rise and fall of stock and commodity prices, the massive wins and losses that result… and the egos that drive those decisions! I love stories about boardroom politics and backroom deals of entrepreneurs and capitalists who take huge financial risks and push the limits of financial wisdom to win big. (Click here to learn more about financial fiction)
FINANCIAL FICTION REVIEWS
Here’s what I’ve reviewed…
- The Capital Game by Brian Haig
- Free To Trade by Michael Ridpath
- Boiler Room (movie)
- Top Producer by Norb Vonnegut
- Gods of Greenwich by Norb Vonnegut
- Cracks In The Ceiling by Dave Cornford
- The $treet (TV show)
- Margin Call (movie)
- Graveyards Of The Banks by Nyla Nox
- The Bill Dollar Sure Thing by Paul E. Erdman
Check back regularly because I’m always reviewing more!
If you are an author of a work of financial fiction, I would be happy to review it. Check out this blog post for the details.