Last week turned into a gongshow… I guess not in a bad way necessarily but rather because there were a million little tiny projects that needed to be taken care of — phone calls, emails, editing, etc. — instead of the work I more typically do, which is sitting down and writing a project from start to finish.
I don’t mind weeks like that because they don’t happen often and they’re a fun (hectic!) change of pace. But I’m also glad to be back at my desk now, ready to get back to what I do best.
This week I’m working on the following:
- A sales letter for a real estate investor.
- A print book for a service industry business.
- Blog posts for a handful of clients in the investing space.
- Some local SEO copy for a company that is trying to position itself in its local marketplace.
- A least one ebook (maybe even two — just waiting on confirmation of the second one).
- A couple of magazine articles.
Gotta get back to work!