It seems like the only thing I have to write these days is the What I’m working on this week updates. #notcomplaining
Here’s what’s on my plate this week:
- Wrapping up a few books — two print books and three Kindle books for three clients. They’re all really close to being done so I’m putting the finishing touches on them and moving them toward publishing.
- Writing autoresponders for a real estate investing client — they need them for some upsells they’re offering.
- Blog posts and magazine articles galore! I’ve got a ton of these that are due in the next week or two so I’m hoping to wrap them up this week.
The biggest project comes from a new partnership I have with an investing education website. I’m recently become a partner in their business, which will require a bunch of work from in the short term but should provide a bunch of long-term pay-offs in the coming months. I’m really excited about this new development.
Well, that’s all I have time for right now. Gotta get back to work.
Last week turned into a gongshow… I guess not in a bad way necessarily but rather because there were a million little tiny projects that needed to be taken care of — phone calls, emails, editing, etc. — instead of the work I more typically do, which is sitting down and writing a project from start to finish.
I don’t mind weeks like that because they don’t happen often and they’re a fun (hectic!) change of pace. But I’m also glad to be back at my desk now, ready to get back to what I do best.
This week I’m working on the following:
- A sales letter for a real estate investor.
- A print book for a service industry business.
- Blog posts for a handful of clients in the investing space.
- Some local SEO copy for a company that is trying to position itself in its local marketplace.
- A least one ebook (maybe even two — just waiting on confirmation of the second one).
- A couple of magazine articles.
Gotta get back to work!
This is the first “normal” week I’ve had in a month. The past 4 weeks have been pretty crazy: I spoke three times in the past month (and there’s always a lot of work that goes into into those), plus a bit of travel, plus the catching-up involved after each speech… my speaking is done for a bit and I have a full week of work ahead of me and I plan to knock out a BUNCH of work!
Here are a few of the things I’m working on for clients…
- Articles and blogs for several real estate investing clients.
- Sales letters for a couple of clients — for real estate investors and for a training company.
- An ebook for a real estate investor.
- A print book for a service business.
- Editing work that I’m wrapping up for a financial firm.
- Content marketing strategy for a real estate investor.
That’s going to keep me busy all week so I’m going to sign off and get to work.