Good Monday morning to you! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was good: On Friday night Janelle and I went out with some friends to the Prairie360 whiskey bar where I had a Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve 18 year old whiskey… so good!
On Saturday I hammered through some work, and then on Sunday I wrapped up a huge project in the morning that had been hanging over my head for a while and then I wanted the NASCAR Sprint Cup race (which ran Saturday night but I recorded on my PVR).
Now I’m back in my chair hammering out work. Here’s what’s cooking for me this week:
- I’m wrapping up a couple of ebooks for clients — 2 ebooks for real estate investors and 1 ebook for a financial advisor.
- I’m getting content into 3 print books for clients.
- I’ve got a BUNCH of autoresponders I need to put together for a client — he works in a couple of different real estate investing niches and we’re building out some autoresponders for each niche as well as some ways to add value to his clients once they do a deal with him.
- Got some web copy to finish up for a couple of real estate investors.
- And in my own biz I need to finish a book I’m writing plus put the finishing touches on 3 talks I’m giving over the next couple of months.
Oh, and at some point I need to clean out my gutters. So there’s some non-work stuff, too!