Last week I was so busy I forgot it was Easter. I couldn’t figure out why my inbox was so quiet but I hammered through work and was even expecting to have a conference call with a client. I sent off an article to a magazine for a deadline… and that’s when I remembered that no one was in my client’s office anyway. haha. Oh well.
Then this past weekend I roared through some work that had piled up (plus I wrote a letter to my grandma — which is also very important!) Sadly, I’m still a little behind but part of the reason is that I’ve had some other non-work commitments last week that pulled me away from my desk. They added to the busyness and, unfortunately, to me falling behind. But hopefully a few early morning should set me back to normal.
Here’s what I’m rocking out this week:
- I’m writing ebooks for two real estate investors, a financial advisor, and a real estate development firm. These ebooks are mostly going to be used as free incentives for clients or subscribers.
- I’m writing some magazine articles for a couple of magazines — one is a real estate investing magazine and the other is a magazine for the home service (plumbing, electrical, HVAC) industry.
- I’ve got a few blog posts to write this week — mostly for real estate investors.
- I’m writing autoresponders for a number of different lists that a client owns.
- I’m still writing 4 print books for clients. Gotta keep pushing on them because I love seeing them published!
- I’ve got another really cool project I’m just starting up but I can’t share about it yet. I will as soon as I can, though!)
Alright. Gotta run and get writing.