The end of the first quarter of the year. Time is RACING by!
Last week was a great week for work, plus it was my 40th birthday, so it’s all awesome. I was also busy with a a design change for this site (for a few reasons but primarily because I want a mobile-friendlier theme). It’s not perfect yet (is it ever?) but it’s headed in that direction. Plus I recently hired an assistant (I haven’t had one in a few years) and that has changed how I work and (in the short term) created some extra tasks as I train her with the tasks I need her to do.
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- A series of articles for a client that he can schedule to his blog for the second quarter
- Blog posts for two real estate investors for the month of April
- Working on three print books for clients (they’re all underway and I just need to push them forward)
- Building sales funnels for a real estate investor and a local manufacturing firm
- Writing ebooks for a real estate investor, a financial advisor, and a real estate developer
Got a couple of my own projects, too: A real estate investing blog, a book, and a bunch of research on a couple of new sales funnels.
Have a great week!