What a great start to the week so far! I have an awesome Monday all lined up and the week is filling up fast.
The past few weeks have been really busy as I caught up on a bunch of stuff that I had fallen behind in (a big client project, some prep work that I’m doing with my bookkeeper for my accountant, some book writing, building a couple of sites). So those projects are more or less back on track so this week feels a little more normal. (Whew!)
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- Writing some copy for a real estate investing company that is offering a new coaching service
- Writing a small credibility-building ebook for a real estate investor to give to motivated sellers to help position him as an expert
- Writing 6 blog posts for a real estate investing network
- Writing 10 blog posts for a client in the home services (plumbing, electrical, etc.) industry
- Writing 2 blog posts for a real estate investor in New Jersey
- Writing an ebook for a real estate investor located in Ohio
- Writing some blog posts for a real estate investor located in California
- Writing 2 magazine articles for a client
- Working on one of my books (yeah, I’m playing catch-up — I wanted it to be published by now!)
- Setting up a couple of websites — one for me and one for a client
- Adding content to a real estate investing site I just built
… and there’s more but that’s most of it.
So excited to jump into it! Talk soon. Stay awesome.