Last week was EXHAUSTING. Fun but exhausting.
So it was doubly nice that my wife and I were able to get away for the weekend: We joined some friends at a lodge on a lake about an hour and half outside of the city. There were a couple dozen of us, we rented the place out and hung out, played games, did some snowshoeing and skating, and ate a lot… it was a good time.
I can’t say it was an overly restful weekend (I’m pretty tired today) but the change of scenery was nice.
Now I’m back in my chair, doing what I do. Had a pretty productive morning so far and I’m looking forward to a great week.
Here are some highlights of what’s cooking this week:
- Writing 2 books for clients and 1 book for myself. I should be able to get a couple chapters done in each of them
- Writing blog posts for a real estate investing network
- Writing websites for six clients
- Putting together sales funnels for a couple of clients who want to narrow down their target markets and elicit more action from these audiences
- I’ve also got a couple of ebooks that I’ve written for a client and he’s reviewing them but the review is dragging on… so I need to get that moving forward because I want to wrap them up!
Hope you have a great week! Stay productive!!!