This week is jam packed — more than usual. Love it!
Here’s what’s cooking just today…
- Write 3 blog posts about investing in Canada for a real estate investing education network
- Write 4 blog posts about investing through a 401(k) for a large real estate investing firm
- Revise the sales copy for a 3-day mastermind that my client is offering
- Write an email newsletter for a real estate investor
- Write 2 blog posts about real estate flips for a real estate investor
- Revise a small piece of copy for a client who is sending it out with a thank-you gift to his clients
- Finish a blog post about mobile home investing for a real estate investor
- Edit a short report for a client to prep it for publishing
- Put a plan together on a few different ideas that a client had — just trying to see how we can fit these ideas into his sales funnel
- Sending a proposal to a prospective client
- Writing the sales copy for a joint venture project I’m collaborating on
- Reading a book as part of a book review
- Working on a presentation I have to give later in the week
- Meeting with someone who I might be doing a real estate deal with
- Finish sending invoices for January
Somewhere in there I need to workout.
… And that’s my Monday. Tuesday through Friday look about the same. So I’m signing off this blog and buckling down!