What a great way to start the week — well at least for me: It’s -1 Celsius outside. For this time of year, that’s AMAZING. (Less great: Friends and clients in the eastern US who are facing a storm that’s being described as “historic”… yikes! Stay safe and warm and dry, everyone).
Normally I like to start my day by writing copy. That’s usually what I have scheduled first thing every morning. But today is a bit different: I have a TON of emails to send and some end-of-month administrative stuff I’d like to knock out sooner rather than later, plus a few plans and strategies for clients that I’m putting together, which will result in a bunch of work in the coming weeks. So that’s what today is all about. Productivity aficionados might not like the fact that I’m starting my week with something other than my core best practice but this stuff needs to get done sometimes and I have a busy week ahead.
Here’s what’s cookin’ this week:
- As I mentioned: marketing plans and strategies for various clients. For one client, we’re looking at turning his print book into an audio book, so we need a plan to make that happen. For another client, we’re building out a bunch of sales funnels to build his list and drive more engagement from it. For another client, we’re rebuilding his brand, business model, and sales funnels because he’s “changing course” in how he runs his business. For another client, we’re re-engaging his huge subscriber list that has fallen dormant. So yeah, a few big plans and I want to finish these today.
- Start on a long-form sales letter for a real estate investing client.
- Write regular weekly blog posts for clients — I have a handful of clients who get blog posts from me each week.
- Write autoresponders for clients (most of the clients who get blog posts from me also get autoresponders).
- Work on a couple of print books: I have four underway for various clients and this week is about moving them all closer to the goal of being published.
Okay, I’m putting more coffee into my cup and I’m getting back to work. Stay productive, my friends!