Happy Monday! It’s the start of the first full week of 2015. Last week’s Thursday and Friday (the first two days of the new year) were busy with a bunch of stuff that I hadn’t quite finished in 2014. So for me, today marks the first official day of the new year in terms of work.
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- A client’s book is very, very, very close to being wrapped up. We’re changing a couple of words and making a small tweak to the cover and then it’s going to the printer. AWESOME. Books are so incredibly rewarding to finish and a TON of work to write.
- A client of mine produces a magazine and the deadline for articles was actually last Thursday but since no one was around, they’ve extended that deadline to this week. So I’m putting together a few articles for them.
- I have two clients starting up blogs and they want blog posts, so I’m putting together a bunch of blog posts this week so we can build up a bank of posts to get us through the busy first few weeks of blogging. Then we’ll get into a rhythm of posting.
- A client is creating an entire infoproduct (sort of a course, delivered through video and text) and we’re starting to put that together this week — we’re just in the early stages of development on this.
- A client is writing a book and I’m putting the table of contents together for that book.
- Last week I mentioned a regional report, and I was hoping to have it done last week but it looks like it’s going to continue through this week. It’s BIG.
Plus there are a few other projects, too, but that list looks pretty big to me so maybe I should cut it off there! haha. Fortunately the weather outside is frightfully cold so I’m not going anywhere — just staying hunkered down at home and writing.
Have a great and productive week everyone!