My favorite time of the year: The end of an old year and the beginning of a new one. So much opportunity and possibility stretched out in front of me in the unwritten chapter of 2015.
This week will be somewhat unusual: I’ve got several projects that are finishing, several more that are starting, and 3 of the 5 days will be run as pretty standard days. But today (Monday) is a bit different (I’ll tell you about it in a blog post tomorrow) and January 1st I’ll probably sleep in a bit but will still work most of the day.
I have a few projects I want to wrap up before the new year starts because I want them finished and because I have several more projects starting in the new year.
Thanks to a phone call I had on Saturday morning, I’m now officially booked for at least the next year, probably longer (potentially the next 3 to 5 years. Saturday was a pretty good day.
To get more specific, here’s what I’m working on this week:
- A training document that a client will be using to train his staff.
- A series of case studies for a real estate investor.
- A regional report for a real estate developer (yes, I’ve been working on it for a couple of weeks but things slowed down over Christmas).
- The final review of a print book for a client.
- A series of blog posts for a real estate investing client.
- A series of blog posts for a home repair client.
Plus a couple of my own projects: I’m really close to wrapping up my second book (should hit virtual bookshelves in January) and I’m ramping up an equities site I’ve been working on.
Enjoy the last crumbs of 2014 and all the best to you and your business in 2015!