Last week was grueling. I spent most of the week editing a book that I’m writing for a client and it’s the in-the-weeds stage of the project where you’re reading hundreds of pages of content looking for small grammatical edits. By the end of the week it felt like my eyes were bleeding.
Now that I’m done that, we send it off to the printers and I’m back on the schedule and projects I enjoy more.
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- One of my clients is a real estate investing educator and they need several blog posts each week, which I’m writing and posting. That project actually started last week and I sent a few over for review but this week is when we actually start the step-by-step process that we agreed to.
- A real estate developer asked me to look at his report that he gives out about the region he specializes in. The report is good but needs to be tightened up and maybe some better calls to action applied.
- A mortgage broker hired me to write regular blog posts for them, and that project usually lands on my desk in the middle of the month (with topics chosen by their SEO people). So that’s scheduled as well.
- Another client has a few whitepapers that are a little dusty so we’ve been talking about cleaning them up and making them more useful to him. We’ll start revising them this week although it might take a couple of weeks to actually nail the whole thing down.
- And I have a bunch of clients who asked to talk about work or prospective clients who asked for proposals. I fired out a bunch of ideas and proposals last week. Now I’m going to work the phones and follow up with each of them. Looking forward to that!
Have a great and productive week everyone!