2013 was a great year for my business. I pushed my business (and myself) in new directions, strengthened my brands, built some NEW brands, made progress… and had a lot of fun doing it. All that pushing wasn’t always comfortable and easy, nor was it always 100% successful, but I’m looking back on the year with satisfaction and no regrets.
And now 2014 is here! I’ve got exciting plans for 2014 and I can’t wait to share them with you as they are unveiled.
Watch for my book to be finally published, a couple of new brands to roll out, and a big push to grow the real estate investing side of my business. I intend to take some risks and push my business (and myself) even higher. I want to finish 2014 having achieved a new level I couldn’t even imagine when I started.
I want 2014 to be The Year of Awesome in my business.
Here are a few rules/resolutions for my business this year to get me there…
- I will build deeper relationships with people by proactively helping others.
- I will create quality content that makes the world a better place.
- I will invest my money, time, and effort in things that build a lasting, passive income (specifically in infomarketing and real estate).
- I will eliminate procrastination by choosing to do the hardest thing first, always.
- I will thrive on taking smart risks in my business, enjoying the edge-of-my-seat anxiety that sometimes comes with it.
- I will focus on a few things and do them well, aiming to finish what I start.
- I will embrace rejection.
- I will have fun, striking a balance between work and play.
May 2014 be The Year of Awesome for you and your venture!