How can I be expected to work on ANYTHING today? I’m still reeling from last night’s Breaking Bad episode.
Okay, I do need to actually do some work, if only to keep the wolves away. And I was getting ready to write this post, I saw that I wrote last week’s ‘What I’m working on this week’ blog post was incorrectly dated with this week’s date. Apparently I thought last week was this week. Scary! It’s all fixed now but not after some confusion on my part (specifically: “Did I already write this week’s blog post? When??? — haha).
So here are the projects that have my attention this week:
- A series of monthly newsletters that real estate investors can use in their businesses
- A book for a mortgage broker
- A couple of articles for a debt repair specialist
- A series of articles about the junior resource space
- And I have some serious catching-up to do in my 100 Proposals In 100 Days project. :(
Back to writing!