Well that was a short weekend; I’m hitting the ground running this week! Got a ton of stuff rolling out the door… but I also have one eye on the horizon because even more stuff is imminent.
Here are a few of the things I’m working on this week:
- I’ve got an ebook launching this week and that is going to take a bunch of my time dealing with the initial bits and pieces — i.e. questions from potential buyers, etc.
- I’m editing an ebook that I recently wrote for a real estate investor. It might even get wrapped this week (or else it will be wrapped next week).
- I’ve got a report for a real estate investor and a book for a mortgage broker that both need some attention this week. Need to put together outlines and get them out the door.
- My 100 Proposals in 100 Days project is still going. I’ll update you on that this week.
- And my Real Estate Investing Copywriter brand is getting some new content (including a long-overdue blog post as well as a couple of new reports in the pipeline).
As if that’s not enough, my week has somehow filled with meetings, plus I rented a gigantic dumpster because I’ve been demolishing a screened in porch in my backyard. As mentioned, I also have my eye on September: I’m in prep mode right now because I’ve got a new advertising campaign rolling out in early September, plus I’m also digging in to a book that I’ve been co-writing with a colleague. It needs to get some attention on it too!
Well, that’s enough chitchat… back to work!!!