My wife was away last week so I rolled up my sleeves and worked 24/7. Weirdly, I still ended up behind on a couple of projects. And last night we had guests (who are leaving today) so that sets me even more behind.
I’m hoping to be fully caught up today on the stuff that I was behind on this weekend. And then I’m hoping to get through the rest of my work Tuesday through Saturday. So here’s what’s going on this week:
I’m catching up on…
- A bunch of articles for a credit expert.
- A book outline for a mortgage broker.
- A report outline for a real estate investor.
- A series of blogs for an investment site I own.
And then I’m writing…
- A newsletter for a real estate investor.
- A series of reports for my real estate investing copywriter website.
- A book for a real estate investor lending firm.
- A series of videos for a couple of different brands I own.
- And proposals. So many proposals!
Yikes. I think there are even a few more things I haven’t listed there but that list is scary enough. Okay, signing off to get started!!!