I can’t believe how fast July raced by. Now we’re on the cusp of a new month and I’m SO far behind — my to-do list for this week is longer than I have time for.
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- Editing an ebook for a real estate investor
- Catching up on a book project for a mortgage broker
- Outlining a a book that I’ll be writing as a joint venture with a real estate investor
- Writing an article for financial advisors with a joint venture partner
- Writing 12 articles for a credit expert
- Outlining a report for a real estate investor
- Writing a sales letter for an ebook I just wrote with a joint venture partner
- Writing a blog post for a client to promote his podcast
- Writing an article for a mortgage broker
- Writing an outline for an ebook for a client (but I have to keep the topic under wraps!)
- Prepping a new marketing campaign for one of my brands
- Continuing with the 100 Proposals In 100 Days challenge
Well… there’s other stuff on my list, too, but I’ll be lucky to wrap all of that up this week!
My wife is traveling for her biz this week so I won’t feel guilty if I camp out in my office and write 24/7!