I love financial fiction. If you are a financial fiction author, I’d love to read your book!
My only requirements are:
- The story needs to be fictional or a fictionalized account of a real event. (No “tell-all” autobiographies please).
- The story needs to be in English. (I’m barely unilingual!)
- The story needs to be commercially available (or will be shortly). What I mean is: I don’t want to review stuff that no one else can enjoy.
- Novels, short stories, TV shows, or movies only. No poems, haikus, limericks, etc. (Well, you can send me a financial fiction haiku but I won’t review it here).
- The story doesn’t have to be rated “E” for “Everyone” but it needs to be something your grandma won’t blush at when she reads.
With the exception of the free book or movie, I do not accept financial compensation to do a review. And, although I make every effort to do reviews in a timely manner, this is just a hobby for me so I WILL do a review but I cannot guarantee an exact timeline for completion.