Hard to believe it’s past the middle of June already. The first official day of summer is here this week and we’re less than two weeks to the half-way point of the year! My list of stuff to do around the house is rearing its ugly head.
But there is writing to do and clients to keep happy (plus it’s air conditioned in my house so that makes it more attractive to do client work instead of fixing the screened porch at the back of the house).
Here’s what I’m working on this week:
- Writing an ebook for a real estate investing client. (Started it last week; hoping to finish this week).
- Writing a sales letter for a real estate investor’s new consulting service that he is introducing this week.
- Adding content to a couple of books I’m writing (one for me and one for a mortgage broker client).
- Ramping up some promotional content that I’ve been meaning to put out into the world to help build my business for the future.
- Wrapping up an article I wrote for financial advisors.
- Following up with a couple of real estate investors who are in the middle of reviewing the work I wrote for them in the past couple of weeks.
Have a great week!