Happy Monday to you! Things are cooking this week.
- I’m wrapping up an article for a client who provides mobile web services to mortgage brokers. The article will appear in a trade journal in an upcoming issue.
- I’m still editing my Sales Funnel Bible book. The editing never ends (well, it seems that way when there are other projects on the go).
- I’m wrapping up some direct mail projects for real estate investors.
- I’ve also started on an ebook for a real estate investor that I work with regularly. He has an old ebook that is starting to show its age and I’m rejuvenating it with some new content and facelift so he can relaunch the “2.0” version of the book.
- I’m hammering through the first draft on a book for a mortgage broker.
- I’ve also started a book (or ebook? Not sure yet) that I’m co-writing with a real estate investor.
- Plus, I also need to write an article for a project I’m collaborating on with a financial advisor coach.
So enough typing about what I’m doing this week… It’s time to get started!