I’ve got a ton of great stuff going on this week! So excited. So let me cut to the chase:
- Still editing my Sales Funnel Bible book but it’s going well. I’m at the point where I’m editing for spelling and grammar because all of the content is there. That is awesome.
- I have a new brand up and running. The sales funnel is built. The content is built. Now I’m just hammering out the promotion and I’ve already picked up a couple of clients through that brand. Stay tuned on that front; I’ll be tell you more this week.
- I’m wrapping up a large project for a client. He gave me the final approval of the copy on Friday and now I just have to turn the document (currently a .doc) into an html-coded document that can uploaded as a landing page. Should have that done today, actually. Then we’re jumping on another project together — a book.
- I’m also doing an interview today with Forbes. They contacted me a week or so ago to comment on a particular category of stocks in the stock market. Really looking forward to that. That’s today, too.
- And I’ve had some great feedback on my latest article co-written with Rosemary Smyth (about developing an expert status). It’s really cool to see the traction that the article is getting. Putting together the article was an “aha” moment for Rosemary and I, and I’m wondering if this article will create some future opportunities.
Well, I have a lot of work to do so I’m signing off so I can start jamming the work.