Ugh! I think I caught the cold that my wife had. She was coughing and had a sore throat all last week. I thought I had dodged the bullet but then I woke up with a cough and sore throat this morning. But my fingers can still type and as long as I don’t take drowsiness-inducing cold medicine, I should be able to still work.
Here are a few things I’m doing this week:
- I’m really close to wrapping up an ebook for a client on real estate investing. It’s been a long project (much longer than usual) because of some scope changes but there is a light at the end of the tunnel finally.
- I’m in editing mode on my Sales Funnel Bible book. I was hoping to be completely done by the end of the month (and maybe I will be) but I’ll at least be mostly done. Just want to wrap this one up ASAP!
- I’m also in editing mode on a report I wrote for a new project I’m working on. Will talk more about it in the near future. Very excited about it.
- It’s the end of the month, which means my week is also full of invoicing, bookkeeping, goal setting, etc.
- I’m putting together a couple of direct mail sales letters for a real estate investor. Looking forward to that!