I love doing these “What I’m working on this week” blog posts but I had put them on hold while I was publishing the Sales Funnel Bible book chapter-by-chapter throughout March and early April. But now that’s done, I can go back to writing these posts.
Got some great stuff cooking this week! Here are some highlights:
- Hammering through some of the tasks that are still outstanding to wrap up my Sales Funnel Bible book.
- Writing a book for a mortgage broker client. The outline is done so now I’m starting to generate some first-draft content for that.
- Writing two newsletter articles and guest blog posts for financial advisors (which is part of an ongoing joint venture I’m doing with a friend who is a coach to financial advisors).
- Writing a report for Real Estate Investing Copywriter — a new venture I’m working on.
- I’ve also got a bit of client work to do (some web copy) and one client has a whole pile of stuff that I wrote previously, which he is reviewing and will be sending back shortly… probably this week. This project on its own will make this week a very full week!
Of course there is lots of other stuff on the front and back burners too. And there’s something else I need to mention — the weather. We’ve had an almost-record-breaking amount of snow that has stayed on the ground unseasonably longer than usual. And right now it’s melting at a good pace with no problems. But if the temperature spikes then we could have a flooding issue on our hands so I’m paying attention to that and may drop everything to deal with it. (But so far, so good).
Hope you’re staying busy!