March already!!! Wow, the days are flying by.
Last week was busy with a number of personal commitments, and it was capped off with a great Sunday watching the Daytona 500 with my wife. But some of my work has piled up and now I really need to wrap some of it up, especially since we are starting the last month of this quarter. Here are a few of the things I’m working on this week…
- Edits to a couple of books that a client reviewed and sent back last week. I started the edits last week and should wrap them up this week.
- Marketing content for a credit/debt expert.
- Marketing content for a mortgage loan broker.
- Going to knock out some chapters in 3 books — a book for real estate investors (which I’m writing with a friend of mine), a book for business owners (this is my sales funnel book), and a book for financial advisors (this is a joint venture).
- I’ll also be starting up some direct marketing for my own business, plus a joint venture for a local business here in town. So I’m doing some work on putting those things together. The actual execution of those two campaigns won’t be for a while but I’m putting in some time on the preliminary stuff this week.
Have a great and productive week everyone!