It’s a great start to a great week.
What’s great about it? I’m feeling better than I have for weeks. I’m *almost* caught up on all of the work that fell behind while I was sick. (Should be fully caught up by the end of the day today). I’ve hit a bunch of personal and professional goals this past week. I’m making stuff happen. Yeah, it’s awesome.
Okay, so what am I working on this week?
- Usually around the third week of the month, I’m rocking out a bunch of stuff for a couple of clients who need content in February. One of my clients, a credit coach, publishes content at Huffington Post, Credit.com, MyFICO.com, and elsewhere, and I’m writing that content for her this week.
- I also had a huge breakthrough in my Sales Funnel Bible book. Moving forward on that. Actually, I’ll be talking more about that very soon.
- Also, I’m writing a client’s book under the Guerrilla Marketing brand so that is starting to pick up the pace as well.
- Still putting in a lot of work on my copywriting for real estate investors brand, which is something I intend to ramp up in the next couple of months. More on that soon, too!
- Oh, and I’ve got 2 joint ventures going on right now and I confess that I’ve fallen behind on those. I need to push those forward ASAP.
We’re in a cold snap right now, which probably means I’ll be at my desk more than usual (because hey, what else am I going to do?) so I will be hammering this stuff out this week.