Mortgage brokers work are always looking for people who might need a mortgage. But in my experience, people just don’t always realize the value that mortgage brokers provide. Ecourses are a way for mortgage brokers to capture more leads while also explaining their value to potential clients.
Here are 10 ecourses that a mortgage broker should write:
- A crash course on credit scores and what minimum scores are required for a mortgage.
- What steps a person can take to prepare to apply for their first mortgage.
- Mortgage 101: How mortgages work.
- How to find the best mortgage for your needs.
- Qualities of a good mortgage broker.
- (For real estate investors) Why you should make a mortgage broker part of your “power team”.
- Credit-repairing steps to take if you were declined for a mortgage.
- What to do AFTER you’ve been pre-approved for a mortgage.
- How to find a mortgage broker, real estate agent, and attorney to help you buy a house.
- Current trends in real estate.