Property managers work with many different groups — owners, landlords, tenants, contractors — and they need to build and maintain relationships with each group. Ecourses are a way that they can add new people to their list of prospective clients or prospective vendors or prospective tenants.
Here are 10 ecourses that property managers should write…
- (For tenants) Tips and tricks to decorating an apartment without doing anything permanent.
- (For owners and/or landlords) A primer on local rental laws — what they can and cannot do.
- (For contractors) Why working on rental property is different than working on a property that the owner lives in… and how to do it successfully.
- (For tenants) How a rental is a stepping stone to owning a home.
- (For owners and/or landlords) Top ways to increase profit from rentals.
- (For real estate investors) How to grow a real estate empire with the help of a property manager.
- (For owners and/or landlords) How to find the best property manager for your needs.
- (For owners and/or landlords) How to be a successful owner/landlord even if you live out of town.
- (For first-time landlords) Step-by-step to owning your first rental property
- (For commercial tenants) How to attract more foot traffic to your store.