Real estate professionals struggle with differentiation. They face a lot of competition with other agents but prospects have a hard time telling one agent from another. If you are a real estate professional, an ecourse is one way that you can set yourself apart… while building a list of people who may eventually need your services!
Here are 10 ecourse ideas for you to offer:
- Top trends in home-buying or home-selling right now. (Answer the burning question everyone wants to know: “Is NOW a good time to buy or sell?”).
- Top ways to sell your house for more money.
- Top ways to get the home of your dreams for a lower price.
- (If you specialize in a particular neighborhood) Top reasons to live in this neighborhood.
- (If you specialize in helping out-of-towners move to your town) Step-by-step to move to this city.
- Top things to look for when walking through a home.
- (If you specialize in helping first-time home-buyers) Step-by-step to buy your first home.
- A crash course in understanding a purchase contract.
- Top questions to ask a real estate professional before working with them.
- Websites a home-buyer can use to do preliminary research so they know where they want to live and what kinds of homes they want to look at.