February is NEARLY done! March is basically here. So excited about that. I got a lot of work done this past month but the real focus of the month was cleaning up many partly-done projects and laying a foundation for several new projects still to come.
I’ve got so many really exciting things going on right now — on the client side and in other joint venture projects I’m involved in. Here are some highlights:
- Working on some articles for a stock picking client
- I’ve got some JVs in the works that I’m just about ready to reveal
- I’m wrapping up some ebooks for a real estate investor (confession: This project is a holdover from last week).
- I’ve also been doing a ton of work in my own sales funnel (you may have noticed some changes on the site) and I’m getting ready to unleash a bunch of new marketing, products, and service in March.
- I’ve just started working again with three different clients from several years ago who are ready for more work from me! They all contacted me out of the blue within the past couple of weeks. I love it!