On average, people move once every seven years. For a few weeks prior to their move, they think about a mortgage. And the rest of the time? It doesn’t cross their minds.
But mortgages can be complex to understand and the challenge to understanding them is compounded by the infrequency that they are thought about. So when your client needs a mortgage, they need information to help them navigate the complexities of this subject. Here are some ebook ideas for you to help your clients and prospective clients:
- Everything you need to understand your mortgage.
- The fastest, most effective ways to improve credit scores to get a mortgage.
- How to negotiate for a great mortgage.
- The mortgage process step-by-step: Everything that happens from the time you want a mortgage to the time you get it (and what happens behind the scenes).
- The mortgage contract – Understanding the in’s and out’s of the clauses, terms, conditions, and fine print.
- Creative solutions when you don’t qualify for a traditional mortgage
- After the mortgage: How to understand and effectively use second mortgages and secured loans
- (Partner with a financial professional to write this one) How your home and mortgage fit into your investment portfolio.
- Reverse mortgages – what they are and are they right for you?
- How to save thousands by paying off your mortgage sooner